War rooms creates instant meeting rooms and involved all possible stakeholders on a single call
Assume a critical incident triggers your systems and you, as a responder, need to gather other members immediately to try and quickly and mitigate the incident. At this time, the last thing anybody wants is confusion about where the call might be happening and struggling to find it.
Our war room integrations are --
- 1.Google Meet
- 2.Zoom (coming soon)
- 3.Your personal link (think Daily.co, Gather.town, etc)
Connect your Google account and grant us permission to access your calendar. When creating a meeting link, we will need to create a Calendar event on your account and generate a Meet link.
There are 2 ways.
- 1.From the dashboard. Select one or more incidents and hit the Google Meet icon to create a war room instantly.
From the dashboard
2. From the incident page. Hit the Meet icon to instantly create a war room for this incident.
From the incident page
There are 2 ways to do this.
- 1.Invite while creating the war room. Users will have the option to edit information
2. From the dashboard header. Members from your team can instantly see ongoing war rooms from the dashboard header. This war room section will automatically appear for everyone and will have permissions to join the room as well.
Users can access current war rooms from the header
We are working on a zoom integration as well. Look out for our newsletter for updates.