Integrate Spike with Microsoft Azure
Make sure to add the Azure integration and copy the webhook.
On the Monitor dashboard, choose to Create Alert
Hit create alert
Select resources you would like to monitor
On the Create Alert dashboard, you will be asked to configure the categories:
- 1.Select A Resource Choose a resource group you wish to monitor, for example, a Virtual Machine.
- 2.Select A Condition Choose a condition at which you wish to trigger an alert
- 3.Select Action Rule So, this is the main section which lets you integrate with webhooks. Azure allows you to paste a custom webhook URL to direct alerts to that server.
Paste the webhook on Azure
Finally, add a description to your alert and choose the severity of the alert.
Set alert rules
In the advanced settings section, make sure to check both enable upon creation and automatically resolve alerts.
Automatically resolve Aure alerts
- 1.How many services and integrations can I create on Spike?
- 2.How many escalation policies can I have on Spike?
At Spike, we are working hard to integrate with all the tools your business uses. We are on a mission to help you identify incidents/crashes/spikes before your customers do.